Saturday, December 18, 2010

FAR

I passed the first section of the CPA exam.  FAR, the financial section, is said to be the hardest.  I put in a lot of time, and it paid off.  I got an 84.  I had started studying for BEC, my next section, and after two weeks of studying I found out that the test had changed substantially and I was using the 2010 kit. Apparently, the first two sections that I had studied are no longer on the BEC exam.  So a little lost time, but I can order the updated material and start studying.  In the meantime, I've been lazier than I should be with studying since I got back from vacation.  Work has been outrageously busy and I worked at lest 11 hours each day this last week.  I realized I left my book at work as well, so I'll have to go pick that up and then I'll probably spend Sunday studying.

On a goals follow up...I have failed on that account for each one.  Except with counting calories.  I've stayed pretty consistent with that.  Although I drank enough wine last night that I probably blew it for Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment