Saturday, January 22, 2011

Zombie Land

Zoning out trying to study after the end of a long day

I feel the working and studying and working out catching up to me.  It might also have to do with the lack of sleep, but that part is normal for me.  I am now demanding my brain to actively and rigorously function for 14 hours a day, in addition to demanding an hour of rigorous activity of my body, all with 5, maybe 6 hours of sleep; 7 days a week.  I have one more week until the CPA exam, and then I will drop back down to 10-12 hours of brain time, and 1-2 hours of body time for only 6 days a week. That will continue for 8 weeks.  Then I'm back to a normal schedule.

This is the only time I see my friends

My diet is transitioning to coffee, water, smoothies, yogurt, and vegetable juice. Here is the fallout of that at my desk.

I got tired of being at a desk all the time, so I now study in my reading chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment