Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why I love my Twin



So it is my birthday, and that means it is also my awesome and amazing twin sister's birthday.  I am feeling a bit nostalgic tonight, so I started looking through some old photos.  There are a bunch of me that Courtney uploaded to my Mom's computer in order to make a slideshow for my Master's degree graduation party.  I have never looked at these pictures in the folder until tonight.  This is the great part, check out the names.

"Barge"

"Bear in Bootys"

"Bears"

"Belly Bumbs"
"Bike"

"Birds"

"Blondie and a Brownie"

"Hiking"

"Holy Ship"

"I think Mere rocks"

"Lookalikes" (This is me with her daughter)

"Milkshake"

"Mudfoot"

"Paper"

"Rock"

"Scrabble Cat Butt"

"Shrek"
"Skydive"
"Skin Trip"


"Tinos"

"Travel"

"Traveller"

"Why I'm Jealous of Mere"

"Wine"

"Wubbles"

I love you, Court.  I seriously couldn't ask for a better twin.











No comments:

Post a Comment